Friday, May 18, 2012



I love them all how pretty they are:)I can't help myself to buy something for my daughter when i go to shopping even for myself.The pink top and skirt from target and bought last year end of the summer.You can find almost like half of the price if you buy end of the seasons :) isn't that great? not always of course.The flower print dress was given to me as a gift from our friend.The last dress from carter's which is love it and look so pretty on her.


Kiyafetlerin hepsine bayiliyorum nasilda tatlilar:)Alisverise kendim icin bile gitsem kizima birseyler almadan kendimi alamiyorum.Pembe ust ve etek targetten aldim gecen sene yaz sonunda.Nerdeyse normal fiatlarinin yarisina alabilirsiniz eger sezon sonlarinda alirsaniz tabii her zaman da olmuyor..Cicek desenli elbise hediye olarak arkadasim verdi.Sonda ki elbise carter's tan aldim ve cok begeniyorum kizimin ustunde cok hos duruyor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...you might also like